Please be advised that contractor LB Corporation will be conducting cold plane milling work on the following streets as part of the 2017 Street Improvement Project in the City of Pittsfield.
On-street parking is prohibited during road work; please seek alternate parking to avoid towing.
The schedule is below (dates may be subject to change due to weather):
- Friday, July 7 - Plastics Avenue
- Monday, July 10 - Edward and Cambridge avenues
- Tuesday, July 11 - Appleton Avenue
- Wednesday, July 12; Thursday, July 13; and Friday, July 14 - Fort Hill and Oswald avenues
- Monday, July 17 - Hungerford Street
- Tuesday, July 18 and Wednesday, July 19 – Robert, Wilson, Watson, and Calumet streets
- Wednesday July 19 – Lenox Avenue (reclamation)
The City of Pittsfield thanks you for your patience during this time.