– Effective Monday, March 30, the Pittsfield Public Schools will begin a new schedule for breakfast and lunch service, as part of its commitment to meet the needs of city youth and maintain a sustainable program for its food service team. Meal service for will run from noon to 1 p.m.
The program will be in effect Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On each day that the meal program is in operation, students will receive meals for multiple days.
The new schedule is as follows:
- Monday: meals for Monday and Tuesday
- Wednesday: meals for Wednesday and Thursday
- Friday: meals for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
The following sites throughout Pittsfield are as follows:
- Morningside Community School, 100 Burbank St.
- Conte Community School, 200 West Union St.
- Dower Square Housing Village, 253 Wahconah St.
- The Berkshire Family YMCA, 292 North St.
- Boys & Girls Club of the Berkshires,16 Melville St.
- Brattlebrook Apartments, April Lane.
- Berkshire Peak Apartments, 341 West St.
- Wilson Park Housing, Memorial Drive.
To stay connected to city updates on the coronavirus, a COVID-19 link is available on the home page of the city’s website and will feature continuous updates from the city. The public is also encouraged to use the subscription service to receive a notification when a new update from the city is available and sign up for CodeRED.
Residents across the state can now sign up to receive updates, news and prevention information related to COVID-19 by texting COVIDMA to 888-777.
For more information, please contact Roberta McCulloch-Dews, Director of Administrative Services, Office of the Mayor, 413-499-9322.