Application Forms

All application submissions need to be one original and six (6) copies.  Workman’s Compensation and Tax Verification forms must accompany each application.  You must submit the complete application, along with payment and required number of copies, in order for the application to be brought before the Licensing Board.  If you have any questions, please contact the Licensing Board by email at or call (413) 499-9363.  The Licensing Board, located in the City Clerk's office, is open weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.

Liquor License Applications

Please refer to the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission website for more detailed information and the ABCC Matrix for the list of required documents for each type of application desired.

One-day or Special License Applications

Annual License Applications