The City of Pittsfield Conservation Commission requires the following for all submitted applications:
- Eight (8) copies of completed application, including the original
- Eight (8) 11"x17" copies of plans
- Two (2) full size sets of plans
- Check(s) made out to "The City of Pittsfield" for the appropriate fee(s).
- WHILE NOT REQUIRED, an electronic version (PDF) of the full submission emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org is requested.
If you have any questions, please contact the Conservation Agent, Robert Van Der Kar, at (413) 499-9359 or via email at email@example.com. The Conservation Commission Office is open weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM, unless otherwise noted elsewhere.
Massachusetts 401 Water Quality Forms
Massachusetts Chapter 91 – Waterways Forms
Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act Forms
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers