- MDPH Substance Abuse Helpline 800-327-5050 or www.helpline-online.com
- Berkshire Opioid Addiction Prevention Collaborative (BOAPC) - for information, updates and e-newsletter sign up
To obtain a complete list of local resources and event, contact Jennifer Kimball, email@example.com.
- Tick-Borne Illness in the Berkshires
- Tick-Borne Diseases
- Tick-Borne Illness Prevention
- Tick Removal Guidelines
- More Helpful Links
- Tick Testing
- https://www.mass.gov/learn-about-marijuana - learn what you can and cannot do and how marijuana can affect your mind, body and health.
Health and Wellness
- Syringe Disposal
- Medication Disposal
- Green Cleaning for Foodservice
- Food Pantries in Berkshire County
- Berkshire Animal DREAMS:
Berkshire Animal Dreams is an all volunteer organization that focuses on feral and free roaming cats in our communities. Through Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) the population of feral cats will become stabilized, with healthy cats and zero population growth. Through advocacy, education and action, we raise awareness and activism among citizens, animal care professionals, local government and the business community.
214 Barker Rd.
Pittsfield, MA 01201
General Health Fact Sheets
Important Immunization Schedules
- Recommended Immunizations for Children from Birth Through 6 Years Old
- Recommended Immunizations for Children from 7 Through 18 Years Old
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule
- Lead Fact Sheets for Property Owners & Contractors
- Lead Fact Sheets for Pediatric Healthcare Providers