This summer is different for all of us. While we are not able to offer our usual programs and events, here’s a chance to make your own Summer of Fun!
Drop in to one of four parks (schedule in the flyer below) see Becky Manship, the City of Pittsfield’s Recreation Activities Coordinator, and pick up materials to bring home for an activity or to participate in a small scheduled activity.
We ask/recommend the following:
- We recommend an adult accompany a participant to pick up materials or participate in a special activity, and bring hand sanitizer or hand wipes.
- Kids and adults should have masks accessible at all times and are required to wear one when 6 feet distancing cannot be maintained; especially when picking up items
- If parents/guardians/caregivers & participants are not feeling well, they should stay home.
- No bathrooms will be available; we highly recommend all participants use the bathroom prior to arrival.
- Rain cancels – A rainy day activity will be posted on our “Pittsfield Parks Recreation” Facebook page