The following FREE events will be taking place at the City of Pittsfield Community Centers:
Dower Square, 253 Wahconah St. Apt.# 1:
- July 11 - Pittsfield Suns baseball players (11 am to 12 noon) - Come out and meet some of these Boys of Summer and stay for a mini-clinic on baseball fundamentals.
- July 17 - Field Day (9 am to 12 noon) - A variety of fun events, games, and competitions!
- July 18th 9am-11am YMCA Childcare classes
- July 23 - Soccer Day #1 (10 am to 12 noon) - Come out and play with players from the Sports Domain Academy as well as the Pittsfield Soccer Club!
- July 24th 2PM-3PM - A Power Point presentation on Pittsfield’s First Fridays Artswalk program.
- July 26 - Science in the Parks! (10 am to 12 noon) - Come learn about nature in your backyard.
- July 31 - Game Day (9 am to 12 noon) - Bring your favorite board game!
- August 7 - Big Trucks Day (11 am to 12 noon) - Come see a selection of big trucks that help the City. You can climb in them, too!
- August 13 - Soccer Day#2 (10 am to 12 noon) - Come out and play with players from the Sports Domain Academy as well as the Pittsfield Soccer Club!
- August 14 - Scavenger Hunt (9 am to 12 noon) - Get ready to search high and low for things on the list which will be provided on the day of the event.
All activities begin at the Dower Square Community Center, Apartment 1
Francis Plaza, Apt. # 15:
July 17th 3pm to 4:30pm Blood Pressure Clinic sponsored by Berkshire Health Systems “Accent on Health”
For more information please call Justine Dodds at the City of Pittsfield’s Dept. of Community Development Office at (413)-499-9367