As the Pittsfield Mayor’s Fitness Challenge comes to a close, we are excited to announce the prizes for the winners of the MFC! The Fitness Challenge, which has been going on in both North Adams and Pittsfield, encourages residents to make healthy changes in their day to day life. Throughout the Fitness Challenge, participants have been offered free exercise classes, nutritional resources and other tools to help improve both physical and mental health.
Mayor Bianchi thanks everyone involved in the challenge and encourages them to finish off the MFC on a strong note.
Individuals and teams should submit information by Friday, July 17th. Information can be emailed to Morgan Kulchinsky from Be Well Berkshires at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Mayor’s Fitness Challenge Table at Third Thursday (details below). Those returning their packet at Third Thursday will receive a FREE tee-shirt.
Tracking should continue until noon on Thursday July 16th.
- Team ambassadors should collect total number of points from each team member to figure out the team average.
- This information can be emailed to me by noon on Friday 7/17 , or submitted in person at Third Thursday. Look for the Berkshire Mayor’s Fitness Challenge banner in front of 100 North St.
- Any member of your team can submit their tracker packet at Third Thursday in exchange for a FREE Berkshire Mayor’s Fitness Challenge tee-shirt!
Pittsfield Mayor’s Fitness Challenge Prizes
Top scoring Individuals:
- 3 month membership to the YMCA
- 2 Peak Performance Life Coaching sessions with Lawrence Carroll
- 3 CDs for Meditation practice from Lawrence Carroll
- Nutrition Consultation from The Nutrition Center
- Dottie’s Coupon – Buy 1 –Get 1 Free
Top scoring Team prizes:
- Berkshire Running Center- A two-hour running clinic with the whole team!!!
- recovery bags including sports towel, reusable ice pack, & gift certificate for NLC from New Life Chiropractic
- YMCA water bottles
Winners will be announced by email and Facebook (Pittsfield Mayors Fitness Challenge and Be Well Berkshires) by the end of the day Monday 7/20.