Please note: If the bulky item remains at the curbside with a rejection sticker affixed to it, you will be subject to a fine. You must either remove the bulky item or purchase a sticker to ensure its removal.
Here is a sample of the bulky items that you may purchase a sticker for:
- Broken-down wood furniture
- Automobile tires
- Oversize plastic toys
- Wooden posts or fencing
- Upholstered chairs and couches
- Mattresses and box springs
- Carpet rolls (2 foot diameter by 4 foot lengths)
* ITEMS PROHIBITED AT PITTSFIELD CURBSIDE COLLECTION
- White Goods: appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers and stoves
- Construction/Demo: sheet rock, tile, brick, concrete, etc.
- Yard Waste: leaves, brush, grass, hedge clippings, etc.
- Miscellaneous Items: TVs, computer monitors, lead-acid batteries, air conditioners and stumps
Many stores are participating in the Bulky Waste Collection Program by selling stickers to residents at no additional cost. Stickers are sold at the following locations: