The Winter Challenge is NOW! January 1st – 31st. Registration is open throughout the month.
By popular demand, Be Well Berkshires, Healthy Pittsfield Partnership and the Mayor’s Fitness Challenge Planning team are pleased to announce the Mayor’s Winter Fitness Challenge, which kicks off Jan. 1.
The one-month individual challenge will encourage participants to eat healthy and move more during January; the individual that achieves the highest number of points will earn a prize. Registration is now open on www.berkshiremfc.com, and tracking begins at the start of the month. The site will also feature plenty of great offerings throughout the month of the challenge.
Please visit the Pittsfield Mayor’s Fitness Challenge Facebook page for updates and surprise bonus points. For additional information, please contact Morgan Ovitsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-445-7069.
Be Well Berkshires is a Mass in Motion initiative from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, which promotes healthy eating and active living. For more information on Be Well Berkshires please visit www.bewellberkshires.org.
- Berkshire County Substance Use Recovery Resource Guide
- Berkshire Opioid Abuse Prevention Coalition (BOAPC) Overview
- July 19, 2016 Opiod/heroin community forum with Congressman Neal and panel presentation. (This video may take a moment to load, please be patient)
Tick-Borne Illness Prevention
- Tick-Borne Illness in the Berkshires
- Tick-Borne Diseases
- Tick-Borne Illness Prevention
- More Helpful Links
Bats & Rabies
Health and Wellness
General Health Fact Sheets
Important Immunization Schedules
- Recommended Immunizations for Children from Birth Through 6 Years Old
- Recommended Immunizations for Children from 7 Through 18 Years Old
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule