The 2017 Challenge is May 20 – July 15. Registration is open throughout the campaign.
By popular demand, Be Well Berkshires, Healthy Pittsfield Partnership and the Mayor’s Fitness Challenge Planning team are pleased to announce the Mayor’s Fitness Challenge, which kicks off May 20th.
This friendly competition between North Adams and Pittsfield is an eight week challenge that encourages individual and team participants to earn and track points for healthy habits (servings of fruits and veggies, daily exercise, adequate sleep and water) plus bonus points for many healthy community offerings. It's great for workplace and family wellness efforts! The individual and team that achieves the highest number of points will earn a prize. Registration is now open on www.berkshiremfc.com, and tracking begins on May 20th. The site will also feature plenty of great offerings throughout the challenge.
Please visit the Pittsfield Mayor’s Fitness Challenge Facebook page for updates and surprise bonus points. For additional information, please contact Morgan Ovitsky at email@example.com or 413-445-7069.
Be Well Berkshires is a Mass in Motion initiative from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, which promotes healthy eating and active living. For more information on Be Well Berkshires please visit www.bewellberkshires.org.
- MDPH Substance Abuse Helpline 800-327-5050 or www.helpline-online.com
- Berkshire County Substance Use Recovery Resource Guide
- Berkshire Opioid Abuse Prevention Coalition (BOAPC) Overview
- Central County Rx/ Heroin Workgroup - Meetin Schedule
- July 19, 2016 Opiod/heroin community forum with Congressman Neal and panel presentation. (This video may take a moment to load, please be patient)
Tick-Borne Illness Prevention
- Tick-Borne Illness in the Berkshires
- Tick-Borne Diseases
- Tick-Borne Illness Prevention
- More Helpful Links
Health and Wellness
General Health Fact Sheets
Important Immunization Schedules
- Recommended Immunizations for Children from Birth Through 6 Years Old
- Recommended Immunizations for Children from 7 Through 18 Years Old
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule